PDA

View Full Version : @csiemers

KG_Cloghaun
01-19-2008, 01:15 PM
Hey-

What lines have you been collecting? Primarily scales, types, etc. Let's hear it all.

I collect mainly Dragon armor 1/72nd scale WW2. Some nice special editions in there too.

I also have a few planes.

My problem (as Bill/KG_Jag knows is that I'm very, very picky). So much so that I end up rarely buying much, lol.

I now have my eye on the pricey diecast WW2 figures from King & Country- do you have any?

csiemers
01-19-2008, 05:06 PM
I started out collecting 1/72 Dragon Armor, and that's been my focus. I have most of their World War II line.

I then found out about Forces of Valor, Hobby Master, Admiral and MRC via on-line searches to find more Dragon Armors. I've picked up some of each of their World War II products.

I have picked up some (<10) 1/72 aircraft, but only the ones I find at my local Target and/or Toys-R-Us as I'm trying not to go "crazy" with collecting them as well.

I take photos of the vehicles and put them on my web site. Also I have about 1/4 of them on display in my house and hope to get more shelves in the future to display even more of the collection. For now most of the collection resides in the basement.

-Cary