View Single Post
Unread 07-17-2010, 03:16 PM
Vice Kommandir
Generalfeldmarschall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palantir View Post
Hey, with CMx2 nowhere on the horizon yet...

I was wondering if I should hold a small tourney at GS using the Diverse scenarios 1-4 to get everyone out of their boredom over there (or any other CM player).

I'd go with your force selections for the Axis/Allied sides. Eventually I'd release them as stand alone scenarios just like I did with the Heavy Metal Tourney but noting KG's force selection contribution.

Since I didn't make them alone & we did as a group specifically for KG I'd like your opinions on using them for an outside tourney. You might want scenario changes first or not want such a tourney held. {If you wanted to play them again in that tourney would be up to you with note you'd played them already}

Let me know.
Kerry
I'd have to refresh my memory on some of the designs and maybe some tweaking would be helpful. However, I like the idea and there needs to be more (some?) CM x 1 playing at GS (soon? to return to being called Warfare HQ again). Don't think any of us can play though (even if on the opposite side we played in the KG tourney), unless you just need an extra body because we should have an unfair advantage.