View Single Post
Unread 12-12-2005, 01:03 AM
Oberste Befehlshaber (Ret.)
Oberst

Send a message via MSN to KG_AGCent
Default The General Forum Recipe Thread

With all this talk of hamburgers I found that I simply HAD to go get a Double $6 Guacamole burger form Carls' Jr. this evening. And while joyously savoring the layers of wonderful goodness piled on top each other I thought it would be a good thing to start a recipe thread.

Post your favorite recipe here be it beer bread, steak marinade, hamburger fixings... you get the idea (I hope.)

General rules:

1. No posts containing any drug references written or implied.
2. All recipes must be able to be inoffensively consumed by ANY member of the family.

I'll go first:

My personal favorite .... The heart attack special ...

Ingredients ... 2 steak-umms, 6 large thin slices of pepperoni, 4-6 slices of crisp bacon, 2 slices provolone cheese, small amount grated cheddar cheese, grated parmesan cheese, 1 large opened sub roll, Italian seasoning.

Fry steakumms. Grill open roll face down on same pan until brown and slightly crisp on face. place cheeses on roll. Place steakumms on roll. Season to taste. Place pepperoni on roll. Top brown open sandwich under broiler until pepperoni juices flow and cheese melts. Place bacon on top after removing from broiler. Close sandwich(if u can) and enjoy.

You are now ready to make your reservation at the Intensive Care Cardiac Unit. Never desecrate this with any veggies, you are just depriving a future entree of it's food by eating veggies. Deep fried french fries or breaded mozzeralla sticks are an acceptable side dish.

This sandwich is the reason I never have to work out. My arteries are harder than any wimpy old muscles ever will be and they support my weight just fine thank you.

I am working on pepperoni flavored TUMS so I can crush em down and eat 'em right on my meal and save time.

Last edited by KG_AGCent; 12-12-2005 at 01:11 AM..