Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > The Depot > SSpoom's Basement

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

Unread 10-02-2006, 06:55 PM
SSGNobles(R)

Default Just a quick greetings

Hello just going to take a minute of your time and introduce myself. I am a new player to CMBB and CMAK. Just bought the bundle this weekend and have been reading through all the info on the game I can. I have only played the tutorial and the advanced tutorial for CMBB. The basic tutorial was fun and fast and easy to understand. The advanced tutorial kinda overwhelmed me. So far I really love the game. I am looking forward to lots of play time and making new friends. Fill free to email me at any time. I am currently in the army stationed at Ft. Chaffee, AR and am retiring with 20 years in Nov. Right now I have a lot of free time on my hands and will be playing as much as possible. Well I have typed enough. Cya on the battlefield
Unread 10-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Unteroffizier

Send a message via MSN to KG_Norad

Welcome! I am sure you won't have any trouble picking up a game. How did you find your way here may I ask?

"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorius is to die daily" - Napoleon Bonaparte.
Unread 10-02-2006, 08:43 PM
SSGNobles(R)

Actually not too sure. But it would have been from another forum or site with your addy on it. Looked around and liked the AO and decided to register.
Unread 10-02-2006, 09:30 PM
Vice Kommandir
Generalfeldmarschall

SSG--in my opinion the CMBB advanced tutorial is the most difficult of any tutorial presented in the three game CM series. Give it another try or two. Keep in mind that superior German optics and the slow rate of fire characteristic of the IS-2 and some of the other Soviet AFVs can combine to give you real headaches. You should strive for at least 3 on 1 in any armor shootout and also try the "shoot and scoot" command.
Unread 10-02-2006, 09:46 PM
SSGNobles(R)

well I have downloaded JasonC's(Battlefront forums) training scenerios that someone suggested and am going through those atm. As soon as I feel comfortable with those then I will go back to the advance tutorial and give it a try. I think I need to take a little more time and look at what I am doing and trying to accomplish then give my guys orders and look again.
Unread 10-02-2006, 10:50 PM
Leutnant

Welcome aboard SSGNobles, You will find a great group here....
All here are friendly and helpful and above all else honorable.

Many here are either in the military or ex servicemen so you will find yourself among brothers in arms.......

Welcome!!

KG_Swampfox
Unread 10-03-2006, 12:27 AM
Recruit. Off./ Global Mod
Generaloberst

Welcome SSGNobles! You'll like the gang here im sure. Feel free to ask any questions and the boys and I will do all we can to help you through the learning curve. We'll have you cranking out PBEM turns in no time!

P.S. Stick close to me and i'll show you the wily ways of American Engineer Squads and all their wonderful toys!
Unread 10-03-2006, 11:24 AM
Gefreiter

Send a message via MSN to KG_RCT_Hasty Send a message via Yahoo to KG_RCT_Hasty

Hi SSGNobles, welcome to the forum ! If you want a game of CMBB or CMAK via email or ip, i'll be happy to play ya.