Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > The Depot > SSpoom's Basement

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-20-2005, 01:03 PM
Brandenburg

Default A long over due visit

Hey all,

Just thought id take the time to drop a line to see how all my brothers are doing. Just because im not in KG no more doesnt mean I still dont think about ya,.... Besides.. once a KG, always a KG:)

Im still in school.. Almost going to graduate it looks like.. Made a "A" on my capstone final project last semester and nearly suffered a nervous breakdown in the process LOL.

Only games I play at the momment is Alien vs. Predator II...
I do play some CODUO and CS on occasion. Im thinking about getting Battlefield 2 soon as well. I still play CC and CMBB on occasion but not online. Wouldn't mind doing a bit of CMBB via email though. I also play some Rome:total war(no legit key) and Medieval and Shogun Total War(legit Key)... There are av few others I cant think of at the momment too.Its almost exclusively AvPII..

Im building up a considerable rep on 2 clan servers for AvP...I prefere the fast and agile Runner alien.My lethality with this character speaks for it self,as several ppl on these servers know all too well.. When im on the prowl, they treat me with respect LOL Those that dont,ussually dont live too long. I have developed tactics for the runner, that make me one to be reconed with. I ussually get a good score, but it really isnt about the score to me...well most the time anyway

Well, its good to talk to you all again and as allways

"long Live KG"

Neil w. Reich,Jr

a.k.a KG_Brandenburg(ret.)