Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > The Depot > News

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

Unread 03-11-2006, 12:28 PM
Oberste Befehlshaber (Ret.)
Oberst

Send a message via MSN to KG_AGCent
Default New Forum Sections

New forum sections have been added for your enjoyment. They are direct links to other forums which many of you use already. For those of you who don't, check them out.

1. Armchair General - Military history forums, covering warfare through the ages, Napoleonic Era, Civil War, WW1, WW2, on up to modern day conflicts. I think this is the best site I've found in a very long time & encourage everyone to check it out asap!

2. SZO - a strategy gaming site. It used to be much better, but it still has it's good points. This site has something for everyone & that's why I chose it. It has forum sections covering everything from ASL & other boardgames, strategic games, to the latest news on several FPS games & even console games.

3. Battlefront - home to all the latest news on Combat Mission. Just don't post there if you know what's good for you, lol.

Enjoy!